Private drums lessons to fit your budget, schedule and pace in Austin TX.
If you haven’t begun your journey as drummer yet it’s likely due to one or more of these reasons:
1. You’re not sure if you can do it or have any rhythm.
2. You’re not sure if you can afford lessons.
3. You’re not sure if you have the time to practice.
These are all valid and reasons. I am a father, husband, and business owner. Finding time for something I’m not sure I’ll be successful at, and which will cost me money, is not something I’m quick to dive into.
If you’re here though, you either want to learn to play the drums, or want to get better. I can help you reach your goals, whether that is to become a drumming god, or just to play along to music in your garage.
I have created a tried and true program that works for everyone because its flexible, and is a compilation of all of the best lessons I’ve learned over my now 19-year drumming career. Its the fast track to learning and understanding the instrument. Not because I’m anything special, apart from being an attentive teacher, but because I have been fortunate enough to learn from the best drummers and drum teachers in the world.
What you get when you take lessons:
1. Reduced stress, its science. Playing the drums makes you feel better, and everyone, including YOU, has rhythm. Seriously, I’m just here to help you unleash it.
2. New and unlocked abilities including but not limited to: increased rhythm, confidence and coordination. Ability to read music. Leadership skills. Hearing music differently and more fully.
3. A lesson schedule that fits your budget and availability. Most places are rigid, but I know its important to be flexible. Perhaps one or two lessons a month are all you need? As well, I have some who take lessons twice a week. Its your call.
On top of all of that, you’ll be come a drumming master, or ninja, or guru. I mean your title is really up to you, but the result will be monumental even if you only have a few minutes a day to practice.
If you’re ready to start the journey please shoot me a text, or email below. I answer quickly and can usually fit you in the same week.
Text me at 936-628-4091 to get your free lesson, or for more info such as availability or cost of future lessons.
Please fill in the form below: